Atlas Athlete Pack Features:
- Designed for gear loads between 15 and 35lbs.
- Origami camera core can be reconfigured between camera core and non-camera section of pack.
- Dedicated pocket for a 13" laptop
- The ultimate in comfort. Air vented mesh backpanel, overbuilt harness and suspension system.
- Internal frame backpack (removable)
- Removable hip belt
- Room for two tripods (one on each size of pack).
- Built in water hydration pocket with dedicated tube routing through back of pack.
- Quickdraw hip pockets hidden into sides of waistbelt.
Atlas Athlete Pack Overview:
The Atlas Athlete camera backpack is designed for small to medium sets of camera gear. Made of durable repellant materials and a world class mountaineering harness and suspension system, this pack is perfect for anyone looking for proper hiking pack with dedicated space for camera gear! It comes in two colors, a black and a yellow.
Let's gets started on this packs features with how much camera gear you are looking to carry? The Athlete pack has enough room for a small to mid size set of gear. The internal frame and suspension system are optimized for 15-35lbs. Here are some examples of setups for this pack.
Camera gear is stored in the back of the pack and accessed by unzipping the backpanel. We've made sure to position the zipper so it's always easy to operate and for the panel to fully open. As you can see this pack can handle a full mirrorless set as well as a small DSLR / mirrorless combo.
One of this packs unique features is our unique Origami folding camera divider system. Unlike system that require you to buy different size ICU's (internal camera units), Atlas Packs can be reconfigured on the fly. The top 1/3 of the packs camera core can configured to hold camera gear when in the open position. Or can be used for non-camera gear and shifted to the front.