Atlas Adventure Features:
- Designed to carry large to x-large sets of camera and video gear.
- Origami camera core can be reconfigured between camera core and non-camera section of pack.
- Dedicated pocket for a 15" laptop
- The ultimate in comfort. Air vented mesh backpanel, overbuilt harness and suspension system.
- Internal frame backpack (removable)
- Removable hip belt (available in 3 sizes)
- Removable shoulder harness (available in 3 sizes)
- Room for two tripods (one on each size of pack).
- Quickdraw hip pockets hidden into sides of waistbelt.
Atlas Adventure Camera Backpack Details:
The Atlas Adventure camera backpack is designed to carry medium to X-Large sets of camera and video gear. Made of highly durable repellant materials and a world class mountaineering harness and suspension system, the Adventure pack is incredibly versatile and offers a level of comfort and functionality generations ahead of other camera bags on the market.
The Adventure offer tremendous configuration flexibility. See below for a few examples of how real photographers are using the pack today
Camera gear is stored in the back of the pack and accessed via unzipping the backpanel. For the Adventure pack, the backpanel opens to the side and makes getting to your gear super easy. We've also made sure that the zipper is super smooth and easy to use, even with gloves on.
One of this packs unique features is our unique Origami folding camera divider system. Unlike system that require you to buy different size ICU's (internal camera units), Atlas Packs can be reconfigured on the fly. The top 1/3 of the packs camera core can configured to hold camera gear when in the open position. Or can be used for non-camera gear and shifted to the front.